Friday, April 6, 2012

On the road!

Quick travel update:

The truck is rolling at a healthy pace as my dad and I make our way down to southern California. Currently we are in Cave Junction, getting ready to check out Oregon Caves this morning, and will head down through the Redwoods later this afternoon/evening.

Just as a quick reminder, the plan is to arrive in Temecula on April 10th, allowing five days of travel time. We'll stop in Santa Cruz for two nights (saturday and sunday nights) over the weekend to be with family on Easter and will then carry on the journey monday afternoon. We'll then camp one more night on monday and arrive in Temecula on tuesday evening (this gives my roommate a little more flexibility).

I'm very excited to begin serving once down south. I had a dream last night that they wouldn't let me in unless I had some written letter of acceptance to present at the time of an "entrance interview"...haha! Oh the worries of starting new work... :)

Blessings!

-Matt

p.s. pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment