Monday, May 21, 2012

Quick Update!

So I now have confirmation that I will be going to Washington DC with GRN from June 27th-July 8th. That means spending the 4th in the country's capital! I'm very excited about that! The nice thing is that I'll only have to pay for food while I'm there. Everything else is well taken care of. That's good news for my support team, but prayer is certainly still needed :)

The event we are going for is called Freedom Fest (also known as Christ On The Mall). It takes place at the same time as the Smithsonian Folklife Festival so Christ can more easily be shared with the over 600,000 people that attend this celebration. In past years recordings in over 80 different languages were passed out. We hope to do the same, or more this year.

We will be setting up a booth on the National Mall, along with many other cultural and religious organizations. We'll team up with a group from Florida and one from Seattle, WA as well. Together we'll be handing out our recordings to anyone and everyone that may be interested.

Here's the website for more information about Freedom Fest 2012:

No comments:

Post a Comment