Friday, February 17, 2012

HOUSING!

Hey friends and family!

Fantastic news! God has provided me with housing in Temecula, CA! As suspected, it was just a matter of patience (which is often far more difficult than it sounds). Another volunteer from the area (and recent college grad) has had a room open and close a few times within the last 6 months or so, but none of those times lined up with my arrival... until now!

So this is definitely a huge blessing from God and I'm super excited to see how He's paving my way :)

Other good news is that the cost is much lower than I had anticipated, which brings me closer to my financial goal for what I am considering Phase I (the California stage). Phase II (the Australia stage) is still in the works and I will be working more towards that when I get to Temecula. I'm trying my best to hold that part with an open hand to allow God some flexibility.

So thank you for praying! He is listening!

:)

-Matt

1 comment:

  1. We are very proud of you and look forward to having you home with us for the month of March. It will be a precious time for us to be with you before you leave on this important mission.

    May God bless you with good health, wise decisions, and the joy of knowing his love and care for you in all you do in the months to come.

    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete